Thursday, March 16, 2006

too late

as you walk pass the crowd
i feel you closer wearing the eyes of apology.
your presence lift me like
the waves of regret,
after breaking a fragile dream.
each broken piece
are like the dead leaves of autumn,
soft but scarring
piercing my face
and scarlet water flow from
every pore
flowring into a bouquet of yearning.

you walk down farther
until you reach my bones of broken shells
you try to put each piece together.
like a puzzle you assemble me
back to misery.

why try to fix me now?
after you let your wings
of apathy push me to whisper
into the thickness of void.
why now?
when i learned to swim
on land amidst the boken glasses
that flow in each current of memory.
why now when i am Still
trying to crawl away from you?

2:26 pm
inside ice's car... no oblicon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home